Plan to attend the NRAA 2017 Spring Meeting and Day on the Hill - NRAA's annual forum for advocacy and education, to be held this May in Washington, DC. With an agenda focused on policy changes and regulatory requirements, the Spring Meeting provides timely and critical information for independent dialysis providers, plus an opportunity to network with fellow members, vendors and colleagues.
Patients Welcome! NRAA has Funding to Cover Patient Travel
- Early Bird discounts available through April 10, 2017
- The NRAA Spring Meeting is open to members and prospective members of NRAA.
- Only Primary Representatives and Additional Contacts of NRAA member companies are eligible for the member discounted rate**. If you are unsure of your status, or are not a member and want to become one, please contact NRAA Headquarters at 215-320-4655 or email@example.com. Non members can also visit our membership page
** This discounted rate is also offered to members of the GPO who are not yet members of the NRAA.
- Register in advance through Monday, May 15. Registrations after this date will be made onsite.
- Refund/Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 8, 2017. Refunds (less a $50 administrative fee) will be issued after the meeting. No refunds for cancellations made after May 8, 2017.
NRAA has funding for members to bring patients for the Spring Meeting and Day on the Hill. Bringing a patient with you adds a unique perspective to your meetings will drive home the importance of adequate reimbursement and the impact on patient care in your facility.
If you have a patient who you think would enjoy this opportunity, and contribute to your meeting, register your patient using the patient registration form below (patient registrations cannot be done online). NRAA will work with you to secure hotel accommodations (and will cover room and tax) and will reimburse you for coach airfare for your patient?s travel. Note - patients must accompany a member attendee. Patients cannot attend on their own.
Click here to download Patient Registration Form
||Wednesday, May 24, 2017
||Thursday, May 25, 2017
||Loews Madison Hotel
1177 15th St. NW
Washington, DC 20005